The Vermilion River Stewardship is very grateful to the many organizations, funders, and individual lake partner volunteers who are helping us meet our mission to ensure clean and healthy water quality, and a balanced and sustainable natural ecosystem on the Vermilion River.
We would like to express our deepest gratitude to the following for their generous support:
- Lake Partner Volunteers
- Ontario Trillium Foundation
- Conservation Sudbury
- University of Ontario Institute of Technology, Faculty of Science
- Queen’s University, School of Environmental Sciences
- City of Greater Sudbury – Watershed Advisory Panel
- Chelmsford Fish & Game Association – Walleye Club
- Beaver Lake Sports & Cultural Club Inc.
- Penage Road Community Center